QHL 3.33% 15.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Mark and the board doesn't care.He did the share consolidation...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Mark and the board doesn't care.

He did the share consolidation quoting that institutions can't invest in 'penny stocks'/SP being too low.

Well, I don't see anything different in institutions accumulating QHL books. Neither big investors jumping into the stock or brokerages recommding this POS.NEXT, dismal performance.

These results are actually terrible with only revenue focused and not on profits/margin improvement.

1. Since covid, many companies had to order parts etc. to get the fleet up and running. Now the fleet is running, the MRO parts won't be in that demand anymore. Revenue, margin and profit will decrease significantly in the next few quarters.

2. There are many airshows, and I just saw Singapore held its biennial international airshow. This is the WORLD'S LARGEST airshow for both private/military in the world. No news from Mark.

I have this suspicion Mark and the board are paid HUGE paychecks, cash and stock and they are chummy with their mates. They don't care about SH as they can ultimately cash themselves up and take the company private for themselves as the LT plan.

Look at the previous CFO? RED flags all around and Mark and board still appointed him and only to have him leave after a short stint without contributing anything material to the company!

Mark wanting to expand into the American market. I'm sure his plan was to get the company delisted and listed in the States, and hoping a miracle of the CREV (carbon revolution) listing that happen. Look how pathetic that is right now for their Share Price. Don't forget we have so much DEBT! How on earth are we going to fund a manufacturing facility in America? Do we have expertise of LARGE economics of scale customers there? NO!

As any person with a CFA qualification or even business experience would know, the risk of 'expansion' and the funding associated with it into another country effectively is WAYYYYY MORE RISKY than expanding locally or improving current manufacturing.

WHAT IS THE BOARD DOING IN SUPPORTING THIS DECISION?

How about Christopher Pyne who was once touted by Mark that his company would be acting as consultant/lobby? How much was paid to Pyne's company?

In fact, how much wine/dine/company expenses has the Mark and the board 'deducted' from the bottom line of the company over the years! Talk about reducing headcount, cost savings. I don't see their packages getting any smaller nor any transparency from their share of company expenses!

YES, manufacturing is tough. I know Mark has his fan club, probably a few Hot-Coppers who's he is chummy with. Yes, goes both ways.

BUT RESULTS SPEAK FOR ITSELF. EVERY SINGLE DECISION AND RESULT HAS BEEN A FAILURE.NOTHING HAS TRANSLATED TO A SHARE PRICE INCREASE FOR SHAREHOLDER VALUE. WE ARE TALKING OVER A DECADE HERE!

This is a sad sad sad case for a listed Australian manufacturing company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $11.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $7.013K 44.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 96923 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 4080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16069
Last updated 11.43am 06/06/2024 ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.