CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Could someone help with this:

- our target market is Aerospace/ Defence (pg 5 of prez) where value for Kg is $300+ and 3 x the other markets, therefore great strategy
    - A/D in 2015 is a $17.9Bn market and doubling by 2022 (if the $17.9bn equalled 35.2t and will grow to 65.9t) therefore expect 2x tonnes = 2 x market revenue size.
    - the actual market segment that we play in - military and commercial aircraft composites (pg 6) grows from $4.37Bn in 2016 to $7.08Bn in 2022 and $9.64Bn in 2026.
    - however, QHL revenue for JSF F35 is only expected to be less than $1Bn over the life of the program/ contract (pg 13)
    - and the C-130J is max $100M over program life (pg 14)
    - so where is the value and revenue coming from ??? I just don't get it (and i have a large s/holding based on market potential, but the rev over contract/ program life is a pittance, and that's what we should be looking at and not the market potential (as obviously others are entrenched here - would that be a logical summation ?
    - i do understand that we're also targeting other segments (pg 21) - which could give us a further $120M per annum - but is that it ?? am i missing something here - is the JSF and C-130 an annual recurring rev of $1Bn or is it the total over contract/ program life ? (which would make more sense in a multi $Bn annual market

thanks for any help and clarification - hopefully my tired brain is reading things wrong and look for some constructive feedback, as i think that composites will change the game in many markets, Electric vehicles and Aircraft being two of them.

thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.