QHL 2.94% 16.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

So far as I am aware, Thales is going great. Futuris dropped the...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    So far as I am aware, Thales is going great.

Futuris dropped the automotive CC seat project. My theory is it has something to do with Tesla dropping Futuris and obviously the widely publicised Futuris fallout with Faradays future. Google it if you're curious. Essentially our business partner no longer had a market short term for carbon fibre seats.

Don't see how this has much impact on QHL. It's currently not priced on potential and the Futuris potential didn't pan out due to our business partners' issues, not ours.

Side topic, I'm glad to see the changes Mark has/is making. Looks like they are listening though blind Freddy could have told the business some of these decisions were needed 2 years ago. When you have an assured cash cow (F35), it can be easy to become complacent, comfortable and spread too thinly - one can ponder how well our R&D was targeted as were minting money from the F35, but in an industry such as this, disruption is a daily threat.

In short, Mark Burgess appears to be on the money with the changes thus far. Onwards and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $11.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $23.92K 141.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 11459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.