QHL 2.94% 16.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hi exee, I agree with you. However, some points: The work on the...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Hi exee, I agree with you.

However, some points:

The work on the JSF and our approval to provide parts was quite awhile ago. Being an unknown back then, its unsurprising the technology the F35 parts are using are not an advanced process.

The F35 project is profitable from the breakdown of the figures for aeronautical. The GP margin is also improving from the capital works and the shift/work utilisation programs so as the JSF program ramps up to ~1200+ parts a year (vs our ~550 ish now), expect the aeronautical revenue and profit to jump.

However, the out of autoclave process is intended to be used for the Hawkei parts (someone correct me if I'm wrong here). I think it was 1200x35 parts, plus spares? All going to plan, this will be an excellent validation of our advanced processes and will pave the way for future projects i.e. we now have an advanced process that is approved for miltary and military contractor use + pseudo automotive use.

Add the Ford project and we now have our process validated with a global OEM. The seat structures I see as another area and i like that they are honing in on electric cars - lots of opportunity there!

It's the future works and tendering for works process that will benefit from our Qure and hopefully RapidQure work.

KIST and related, Thales/DCNS, other marien, light aircraft, Northrop/Lockheed projects...plenty of blue-sky potential here.

I'm a big fan of the direction we are going towards being a 'carbon fiber bespoke manufacturing facility' rather than just a manufacturing equipment supplier.

It's not a day-traders wet dream this one, but I'm happy to kick back and watch this one grow.

$60 mill market cap, $50 mill revenue and almost guaranteed growth in the next few years, expecting $5+ mill profit, little to no debt, locked in contracts and the potential for a left field positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $11.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $23.92K 141.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 11459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.