QHL 0.00% 28.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Ann: Quickstep Investor Strategy Presentation June 2015, page-15

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey 1d,
    While the JSF is their core revenue stream at the moment, as an aside, what it does for the company (which I think is critical to its long term future), is to give it the time to broaden that revenue base, to chase new markets and to continue to sell the merits of RST. Of course without it QHL would most certainly still be an R&D shop, however the importance of that 20yr JSF revenue in allowing it to pursue these other opportunities is priceless. We've already started seeing other contracts awarded (ORPE, Lockheed etc) and now we have the possibility of an automotive contract with Thales using RST, not to mention the push from QHL to use RST on the vertical tail spars for the JSF through Marand. Not surprisingly the market is still valuing the company based on what the company has achieved to date (still losing money) and not its potential which is fair enough.
    With regards the capital raising I would expect we'll have some good news events (cash flow positive will help) before then to push the price back up to that 0.25 resistance point before they'd look for more cash. All IMO of course and happy to hear what everyone else thinks. Great thread this one....
    cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 14697 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.