QHL 4.76% 22.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

This Investor Strategy Presentation only reaffirms my view of...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This Investor Strategy Presentation only reaffirms my view of how important the JSF program is to QHL and the central role it will play in the growth of this company. This program will accelerate over the next few years, as each JSF model is brought through its testing stages. This will initiate the US to approve new orders. You have to remember that each order is "increasing the quantity of JSF" from the original orders placed only a few years ago.

My last recollection is that the QHL Bankstown facility is at 60% manufacturing capacity, so there is room for further orders. Guessing that these will be based from the JSF program.

QHL has mentioned that a capital raising will be required for increased capacity in the next 6 to 18 months. Makes sense as QHL originally taken over the old Boeing facilities at Bankstown where they are currently established. Part of this agreement was an option to 'expand' into adjoining building/s if required. The announcement today for this capital raising is very positive and reaffirms my view that the JSF program is moving ahead. QHL is positioning itself for the next expansion of this program and the growth of the company.

The eventual goal is for QHL to be established as the "regional support facility" for all JSF. After Australia, Japan has also been selected for this supporting role.

Interesting to note that QHL is participating in the Waurns Ponds facility. With Melbourne and Adelaide long standing association with the automotive sector, its only natural that a facility be established in these areas. Suppose it is safe to assume that the initial automotive orders will be manufactured from these premises.

As for Audi, do not be disheartened. The Presche program was due for completion at the end of 2014 but has been extended by the participants of this program which includes Audi.

Has been a long ride for all QHL shareholders but it is well and truly on a path of growth and expansion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $16.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $4.953K 22.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38250 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 8984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.