QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey CBD - yes there was a period of time they had to qualify the...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey CBD - yes there was a period of time they had to qualify the technology to Marand which was communicated, however I agree with you (hoping i'm making the correct assumption here), why they can't make a bigger deal outside of quarterlies is beyond me. They seem to be one of these companies that will only release what they need to, they after all don't need to do anything else from a compliance point of view, however I agree it can be frustrating when for instance you're qualifying a part using your own ip and technology and applying that against one of the biggest defense spends in history and it's accepted. That should be trumpeted

In regards to your phone calls and a lack of reply, what I think would be preferable so you or the rest of us don't need to do that, is they start updating their website again which a lot of the QHL posters here have alluded to in the past. Back in the early CEO Odouard days, the website had a monthly shareholder newsletter which was a great insight into what the company was doing. It didn't have to breach compliance or threaten commercial in confidence considerations, what it did provide was a snapshot of the strides being taken, photos, videos, part examples etc etc. Why they can't do that now, by showing for instance a small video of the Waurn Ponds setup, explaining a bit more about the KIST/Korean potential etc etc is beyond me. Let's start by getting the website updated, a small part of the $27k advertising budget would do that and would be a greater return on investment IMHO.

Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.