QHL 4.26% 24.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

I just think it's people wanting a better cash flow and not...

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I just think it's people wanting a better cash flow and not being prepared to wait so they are out.

When you read the Quarterly it is much more positive than other companies but it is not clear on profit margins as any profits are being put straight back into inventory building and capital expenditure.

The order book at $125 is good, continuing wing set production and F35 production is good, commencing vehicle parts for THALES is good, 27% increase in parts production is good, new development projects commenced with two car manufacturers is good, cash of $7.6 million is good............there are so many good things but clarity on actual profit and profits going forward is not that good as profits seem to be pumped back into development. However I feel that making a profit and pumping it back into development is better than another Capital Raising which unfortunately Quickstep have done a lot of to get them to this position.

Current position of no debt and funding expansion from cash reserves and profit is good, however what would be better is building cash reserves from profits so they have the funds on board to commence even bigger projects. An increase in cash reserves for the next quarter would be better. (there is the late $600,000 payment that will add to next quarters cash position)

I'm a sucker for QHL and bought more yesterday at these prices which I feel are a bargain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $17.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $11.39K 47.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9500 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.