QHL 5.13% 18.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hello QHL'ers, I'm scrambling through all the traffic for my...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hello QHL'ers,

I'm scrambling through all the traffic for my monthly check-in after selling out recently.

Andy_verse, not sure where you live but I'd love to shout you a few beers to understand your reasoning in more detail. For the most part I accept the connections you make, but still require some persuasion that it will play out as you say. I have no reason to argue your point, but I guess I haven't been in business to understand all the sneaky possibilities. I consider myself street smart but it sometimes does get a bit beyond me. Many of the points you make are inspiring though.

Often, for me, if I cant work out the maths on the back of a napkin - well its probably not for me. On that point, even though the reporting was promising. Im not inspired by the numbers - yet.

More importantly, if your a believer. Even if this were to jump 100% overnight,QHL still presents itself as a long term prospect.

Therefore in light of these recent developments I may tune in more closely, but I will continue to sit on the sidelines. Although I wont be waiting for the price to fall below 9 cents to buy back in (as one poster suggested). If anything, Andy has convinced me to wait for the options to be taken up first. That will be my indicator and trigger that this is a goer. As I said, even then the return should/will be strong.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $7.114K 37.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 109463 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.