LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Ann: Quinchia Gold Project (Colombia) Update, page-51

1. 3,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    Nice recaps @goldfan

Just like CEL has now turned by attracting new investors with new president in Argentina so shall LCL as the current guy in Colombia looks like he'll be moved on.

The political backdrop was a key factor in why the turn away from Colombia in the ST. Comes with the Territory in these jurisdictions unfortunately, but not a major turn off for some companies like Zijin who own Buritica up the road.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6150/6150364-54335052792ccd658801ebfd7de329c2.jpg

LcL then got some great projects in PNG aligned, but the laterite krap show in Indo it has knocked the Ni sentiment on the head near term. That will turn also as the commodities boom rolls on driven by a multi polar geopolitical background this decade.

I always believed there were interested parties in the Colombian assets and this announcement has confirmed it, must be getting closer if they are talking publicly about it , a similar deal to B2 Gold and Aris?

Would provide the funding for LCL to progress some of the great assets they hold.
    LCL has always had great assets that are more aligned with a mid tier with deeper pockets and the key now is to monetise those via JVs is my guess or cash out and reorient the business. Time will tell.

Last time I was buying LCL at these prices post MNC changes it made me some nice coin when it rocketed to the 20s and allowed for a nice free carried holding.

Let's see if history can repeat, I'm adding some more at these prices as its just too cheap for what they have and the largest SH has been adding recently (Lizeng Pty Ltd) who is a very astute geologist and businessman also.

It's all about seeing what the market isn't and looking forward not backwards.

Time will tell, but certainly asymmetric to the upside from these levels as the backdrop is very positive for PMs and commodities with most folks not fully on board with this yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.273K 159.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1307036 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 746222 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.