LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Ann: Quinchia Gold Project (Colombia) Update, page-64

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I am just a shareholder voicing out my concerns and those are valid points need to be addressed.

On the other hand, @BaltasarG not only actively promotes multiple companies but also engages in tit-for-tat with the up-rampers and shareholders from the MEU at Barton Gold (BGD) thread. It is not hard to think that @BaltasarG may have his own agenda.

There used to be rampers like Seth Davies, Newbie2016, JandJ, Slentik, etc. They might have had the same agenda. As time moves on, they either realize their agenda is going to be revealed and run away, or they find the next company to serve their best interests.

Get your fact right please, @BaltasarG . Tesorito was discovered in 2018 (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-tesorito-drilling-results.4398170/ ) before the merger with Andes Resources and Jason joined onboard. It's funny that you made it sound like he solely takes all the credit for the Tesorito discovery. What Metminco has done is merely adjust the capital structure, dilute the shareholders of Metminco, and rebrand the Colombian gold story with Los Cerros.

Also, @goldfan this announcement clearly states that the permit is for underground only:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-approval-to-commence-underground-development-at-miraflores.3685545/

The ESG permit is just another essential requirement for the development of Miraflores project in Colombia, not including the open-pit mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $120 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4948740 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 757083 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.