LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Ann: Quinchia Gold Project (Colombia) Update, page-74

1. 1,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Miraflores underground economics points at a 50000koz of production per year.

That's actually the plan...underground only. You are right. (there is a open pit potential but clearly not there)

Company of the size of LCL could find a way to develop Miraflores or even a partner and do a free carry into production JV.

It only takes a change in sentiment towards Colombia to get a major investor to come back and buy a big stake in LCL again.

Since Metiminco LCL has invested a lot in ESG and engagement with local communities. Things changed a lot from 2017

If there were major issues the government would issue the EIA permits. That's my view.

Once permits are issue, the company can build the mine. Obviously they will have to continue to engage with local comunities as all mining companies do.

If people still want to keep ignore a 50000koz pa potential deposit, plus all other Quinchai deposits (that at some point will be worth something for someone)
    Plus all Andes projects,
    Plus PNG potential (despite the bad luck with nickel prices and sentiment towards PNG) I can't help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3352586 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.