QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

I get you totally K123, you're a grower investor?! Those numbers...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I get you totally K123, you're a grower investor?!
    Those numbers as you state wouldnt encourage any new investor....but! Where YOU Tfs2002 harvest? My guess yes. Very disappointing ROI even with tax implications.

A couple of things to mention...outside of your distruntalment

1) other harvests are performing better than tfs2002 was in the early days
    2) this harvest occurred whilst the COY was in disarray.
    3) its apparent that tree yield (heartwood) has improved over time via research and leassons learnt.
    4) each heatare lot will never produce similar results for many reason i.e salinity, adverse elements such as weather, nutrients present or void within some soils, irrigation +/-. Quite frankly there is a whole plethora of reasons. My profession gives me the expertise to state this with absolute and irrevutable certainty but what is evident is that past failures have been recognized and measures taken to attempt improvement. The only fact though is that its trial and error and learning. Tfs 2002 was an early vintage so shit can happen as may be in your case.

As a SH and considering my personnal predictament I have the utmost consideration and sympathy for your financial outcome.

If all goes tits up myself with my family trust plus a couple of friends we will be 3mil plus in the hole with this investment. The only commiseration I have with you is that your in 15 yrs. We, more like 2 to 3 yrs. That would hurt me also.

Please be objective!

If tfs2002 was your first and only investmemt in this COY then take it on the chin like any optimistic investor..."you win some you lose some" you took a punt 16 yrs back and mainly (is my guess) to avoid some cap gain or tax implications. Boohoo.

If you have also invested in paper money (shares) and have suffered in terms of....what has already been stated infinitum then fine but nothing will bring back your tfs2002 trees.

If we're lucky we SH may get a percentage of our initial investment back and who knows, if the coy is managed by someone half way competent we may get back a ROI ++ in time. Gods know I could do better Im convinced while standing on my head with two arms tied behind my back.

I wish you the best my friend just as I do any other investor...and frankly (excuse the pun) that includes FW who has put in 20+ years into this.

Kind rgds

S All imo btw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.