QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

But FW also deceived/ non disclosed /spent money /got...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179

But FW also deceived/ non disclosed /spent money /got options,loans and cashless deals as no doubt others did . These people ( I know FW is strongly in the replace RE group) are also behind the new arrangement. Noone could predict such things as low oil no new RE is going to forecast that until u slice a tree. There should have been a strong co-op ready to go trying to liaise positively BUT not going to newspapers and doing all of this replacement stuff while the coy was trying to capitalise. The biggest incentive to get a good price is using the figures of sale price to get new investors. The company I invested in was a vertically integrated one with control at all levels to be able to fully implement and leverage new growth and plans from this position of strength . Just going on about the lies when JW is in the new RE lobby group and going on about poor growth which is something not able to be predicted above that disclosed yearly ( and I am as upset and angry as u here with I suspect more losses already) isnt justification for sabotaging the coy's position for capitalisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.