TNC 0.00% 5.0¢ true north copper limited

Ann: Quorn and Absolon drilling results confirm resource potentia, page-3

1. 2,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    Nice assays results this morning. Some higher Cu grades.

"The mineralisation was intersected from the surface to a depth of 200 m in a 6 km2 area that, based
    on copper soil and conductivity anomalies, could extend to the Rogers and Isens mines and cover a
    combined area of 15 km2."

I refer to the following statement announced this morning:

"The Quorn and Absolon targets covers a 6km² (3.0 km by 2 km) area of pXRF copper in soil and conductivity anomalies, representing a target area that is twice the size of Mt Flora."

In their announcement from 29 April 2021, DEX stated:

"The conductivity anomalies at Quorn that have the same conductivity as the mineralisation at
    Mt Flora can be mapped to a vertical depth of 320 m, which equates to a volume of around
    107,891,394 m3 compared to a volume of 19,117,125 m3 at Mt Flora.

• The conductive volume mapped at Quorn represents approximately 116 million tonnes of
    potentially mineralised rock, using the average measured density of the massive sulphide and
    disseminated mineralisation and ratio of conductive rock to mineralisation at Mt Flora. This is
    more than five times larger than the tonnage of mineralisation defined by the drilling to date
    at Mt Flora and represents a significant new resource development target."

Their announcement from April is only about Quorn and doesn't mentioned the area size.
    I am not sure how to interpret these two sets of statements.
    I guess there must be more good news to come from the Quorn & Absolon target areas.

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $41.65K 835.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 107887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.