SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quotation of SPXOA Options, page-208

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    So we can confirm these were just your assumptions?

Agri has been thrown around now for 2 years now since we signed the deal with Fresh Supply Co. There was a $2mil per month cross border facility for suitable Agri business that was through James Tyler which we still haven't heard any more about. At the time of the announcement I thought was an excellent opportunity and one that should easily be a very high transactional value and profit. There was an expectation that there was to be an increase to the payment flow and extension of the facility in the coming months after the announcement but we haven't heard anything since. Has James Tyler created what we and rolled this out to their own clients, leave us with nothing?

What is happening with Ebev as well? Be good to see the 12,000 buyers in their network have utilised the $10m facility.

The above is part of the reason why I've lost confidence in Adrian and the mgmt team. They can get us to the front door but cannot capitalise on the opportunities that we had and will have in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.66K 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3329998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 457502 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.