PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ok so you think its just a ozone generator? Correct? What more...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Ok so you think its just a ozone generator? Correct? What more do you want? Rescue .0000001% of ASX investors ROFL! A repost just for you.

Scenario one- Po3 have an Ozone generator and nothing more. If you believe this don't buy or if you have sell while you can. Thanks Ozblue for all your efforts in telling us how silly we all are buying a company selling a basic ozone generator and that there are hundreds already in the market. We get it, it won't go anywhere thank you. good luck with your future investing or trading whatever it is you do. Only problem with this is they also fooled Aspen medical and Osmoflo cheeky little buggers!

Scenario Two. Aspen Medical and Osmoflo have looked at the tech realised it might be better than just a simple ozone generator and want to check it our for themselves. Do you think they may have pretty qualified people on their teams to see the difference between a normal ozone generator and what Po3 are pushing? Do you think they'd waste months of man hours and staff to watch po3 peddle a little old ozone generator? If so sell up and move on nothing to see here. Foolish companies they are, wasting good money.

Well there we have it, 2 scenarios, which will people go for? Hopefully I have got both sides right?

Why would Osmoflo bother with this if there wasn't a worthwhile outcome?

Why would Aspen medical bother with this if there wasn't a worthwhile outcome?

Again what more do you want? People can read your posts 400 times over on these threads but you continue? What is new in your last post? Nothing! you just post the same claims without any real knowledge, Just what the company gives you. (you thoroughly look to confirm your bias on your own point of view, but reluctant to do more) Have you bothered looking at the patent? Have you bothered asking these question to the company. Or do you just want to continue believing you are right on limited information? We can all see where you are coming from, it's as see through as glad wrap. My job here is done here. I don't need to post anymore until more news comes because people can see your limited views or chose to do some reasonable research themselves. But you are no use to me so I bid you a farewell. Button clicked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.