PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

@tukebay ... How come you couldn't answer the one important...

1. 8,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7997
    @tukebay ...

How come you couldn't answer the one important question about what is unique or disruptive about the tech??
    I'm asking what you think is either unique or disruptive, given there are plenty of both ozone and hydroxyl generators currently on the market (and some devices doing both). The ASX will let them say anything that they have Independent Experts signing off. That's been known for years by some of us.

@tukebay ...."The price was also at higher levels prior to BP joining the board."

A simple look at any price chart shows that simply isn't true. He paid $2.40/sh in late 2018, before his purchase the SP had been languishing at 40-60c and under $1.50 for the entire time WRG/PO3 had access to the FRG tech...
    https://api.wsj.net/api/kaavio/char...&height=981&width=1045&mocktick=1

Of course BP is still a shareholder, he can't sell his stake and I'm sure he realised this when he bought in. His leaving was a major red flag, especially as it came within weeks of being rejected by an OEM as an air purifier. I'll keep saying rejected because if it had been accepted, then something would have been announced, but instead the company stated...... " a commercial outcome has not yet been concluded" plus "PO3 has commenced work with suitable industry partners in Australia."
    This after stating the following after engagement with OEMs much earlier" .....
    "This rigour results in a substantial iterative approach between the organisations as the OEM challenges the technology, which can be time consuming. Successful trials should result in commercial outcomes which will underline the integrity of our technology."

I take it something went wrong, and BP left the building, without the OEM taking up the technology. In market announcement terms the above is a clear rejection, unless you are a babe in the wood with how companies report things..
    Last edited by ozblue: 10/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.