PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: R&D Heads of Agreement with Osmoflo, page-20

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    "How come you couldn't answer the one important question about what is unique or disruptive about the tech??"
    Not answer or choose not to answer?
    As I posted previously; I believe this should/must now come from the company so that all you armchair sceptics can shoot it down in flames, so why waste my time doing what the company should do with respect to this?

Following is what you wrote: "It was only pumped up to high levels by BP buying in way above market and joining the board."
    And this is what I responded: "The price was also at higher levels prior to BP joining the board."

You are correct in your initial assertion (Although even that isn't technically correct, as the stock was never "pumped", as that would assume some form of manipulation. A more correct term would be "appreciated".) The stock ran initially on BP's investment back in 2018 - correct; however reached its double top (I'm calling $6.21 & $6.25 close enough to be called a double top prior to BP being appointed Chairman on 22/11/19.
    So perhaps you should learn to read a chart, as your statement, "A simple look at any price chart shows that simply isn't true." simply isn't true!

"His leaving was a major red flag, especially as it came within weeks of being rejected by an OEM as an air purifier."
    You keep on implying that everything the company does & reports is suspicious.
    So how about having the gonads to go on the record already and state that you think the directors are shifty/crooked (you can choose the synonym) and that the tech is crap.
    Please, we're all waiting.
    However, I have a funny feeling we'll be waiting a veeery long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.