PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: R&D Heads of Agreement with Osmoflo, page-7

1. 8,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8155
    @Hiro

Both organizations are going to test the units, we don't know exactly what they are testing for.

I have always considered the use of the tech for water based applications as the real use for the FRG. When I bought in it was following BP in and for the water based uses.

Now after lots more research, I have realised there are already lots of ozone generators being use in the water field for sterilization etc. Purifloh will be competing against lots of other units, so will have to spend lots on marketing, then be very price competitive in a crowded field. So where is the profitability going to come from?? How many years would it take??

Can you name another company that is based on ONE product (FRG unit), that it only has a license for, that joined a competitive market full of established players using the same tech and made a success of it?

My whole 'complaint' was the use of the FRG tech for air purifiers in occupied places, somewhere totally inappropriate. Outside occupied areas, it will be effective, but is competing in crowded market places where existing units have sold for years.

The 'tech' as in the ozone and hydroxyl free radicals are NOT new. There is nothing unique about what the FRG unit produces. The uniqueness is just in the internal design of how it produces the common free radicals. I just don't see how this evolves into profits for shareholders.

Cleaning air conditioner coils can already be done cheaply and efficiently with different tech...
    https://www.mrappliance.com.au/MIZUFOAM-Air-Conditioning-Coil-Cleaner-Universal

With any share, when the SP is going against me I tend to research more and exit the position while I keep researching to find out what I missed. When you are out of a stock you research with clearer thinking not biased by a position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.