PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: R&D Heads of Agreement with Osmoflo, page-9

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "Both organizations are going to test the units, we don't know exactly what they are testing for."

Pretty sure it's not if they have covid 19!

I think you'll find they are testing to see if it's more than just and ozone generator. I think it's time you get past your google and pastes. We get that there are things that can clean this and that. We know that there are ozone generators for many things, even pools and water. (same thing i know but I think you understand)

We get you don't think there is a market. Why do you continue? We get you don't like the stock and you don't like the company's chances. WE GET IT!

Do you really believe that these 2 companies are so stupid that they will allow months of testing and effort spending $$$ and time to see if a company has no potential? or do you think they've seen the tech and thought hmmmm, this might be worth looking at? My guess is we are about to see if you and old Max are Liars. Because no body with an ouch of intelligence would think that both Aspen Medical and Osmoflo would go forward with blind folds on thinking, lets spend $$$ and time on this rubbish for a tax break!

If you continue with rubbish posts then i certainly will have no choice but to put you on ignore. I know that won't worry you but you'll at least know why there is no response. i hope you can actually start to be unbiased.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.