RCE 2.86% 51.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: R&D Incentive Rebate Received, page-43

1. 4,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Guys and Gals
    I truly believe this stock is still way undervalued. I am a large holder of the stock
    I asked myself when I first researched the company and its product - as I believe you should too -

"If penicillin were to be discovered recently and this company held the patents to it and all derivatives of it, -; What would it be worth from today once it was approved for human use and widely accepted and distributed?"

There hasn't been a new antibiotic discovery for over 45 years and those we have relied on in the past all the way up to vancomycin are losing their efficacy and bacteria are mutating and defeating their traditional lock and key approach

Macrophage possibilities are way too far away and unproven in trials

Recce 327 has shown outstanding efficacy in the lab and in animal trials
    Toxicity levels are so far above required dosages as to not be a realistic concern

Human trials ( FDA guidelines) are nearby while Australian TGA is prepared to let Recce 327 to be used under Special Access Scheme A , and is likely to be used as a last resort in hospital sepsis patients that are unresponsive to current antibiotic drug regimes.

When the first patient is given the drug and saved from near or certain death - the true value of this drug will be revealed to the public arena

If you are waiting to invest in this stock for that to happen investors may find it very hard to get in at anywhere near current prices and market capitalisation. The share register is tightly held and management have been very frugal in cash management showing a desire to issue only the minimum required share sin capital raises to minimise shareholder dilution.
    Management have big skin in the game and much of that was paid from past personal funding of the research and admin budget -they are not free riding

Wish you all success and time entry - I am very sure the re rating of this company has already commence but it has a long way to go

( PS there is a certain negative poster ( 2 actually) that have a personal axe to grind against the company - they are not investors in the stock and only interest is to spread false information and denigrate the company prospects etc please place them on ignore HC are aware of them.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $118.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $40.89K 79.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 677 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.