ABV 0.00% 5.5¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Lots of production and sales receipts coming in following...

1. 9,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    Lots of production and sales receipts coming in following quarter?

If not it is still sucking cash dry.

Do or die if there is no demand or not enough demand there simply isn't enough turnover to support these guys ( now reduced) overheads.

As usual the poly cover isn't durable, see how the new design goes and unless they offer a free change over or discounted upgrade to any mine that adopts it why wouldn't they just wait for metal dura version?

They need sales and turnover now!! They can't piss about any longer having failed launches or underdeveloped products and must hit a winner .

The actross is interesting

Is this the failsafe design from years ago garbage trucks, linfox that never sold?. Interesting as actross are a high value proper truck and cost is small compared to truck cost. MB were trialing it as a automated vehicle and old versions were used by military support . For a 2 truck fit it would have been expensive in time and engineering unless they are going to proceed with a fleet or unless MB use a standardised axle arrangement . Would need to check with mates who are up to date with MB axles and see what other vehicles are using them that could be cross sold into since they have worked out the adaption .

Still in survival mode
    Why they persist with listed costs amazes me but they will want to raise in the future if they ever get it out of the under capitalised hole they are in but any sucess they will just be preyed upon .

Anyone else even watching or interested
    Last edited by Teddyward: 49 01/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $3.193K 58.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 458833 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.