AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: R&D rebate received from Commonwealth Government, page-17

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Mr Market is retaking everything, have a look at all peers they are all up. The trade talks are all looking good PMI “indexes” all around the world are looking good right now and don’t forget October is all about refilling the warehouses all over the world.

Its all about what you can see ahead not like the negative stuff that’s all about the rear view mirror.

Mr Market will start to show there hand very soon and all AUZ has to do is keep ticking those boxes and the rest will take care of it self. I look at all the negative as crap in my car that I need to hose off and the BoD are cleaning all that crap off my car.

So let the negative noise continue while we sit back and watch Mr Market drown the negatives out. No need for me as a shareholder to ever answer those negatives I charged the BoD with that job when I bought in 18 months ago.

DYOR and it’s my opinion

how grim is that for some of you that read this then, I am as positive as they come and have no idea what this grim card is but hay lots more smarter people in this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.785K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 10057622 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3665197 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.