TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: R&D Refund, page-4

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Meerkat needs to remember that it is Mt Peak being separated from the rest of the assets, not the other way around. That means Mt Peake is going to be ready for one of a few things. A quick brainstorm:

1. Place a major cornerstone investor and take it to production.
    2. Get 100% finance for the project and take it through to production ourselves.
    3. Accept a takeover offer, sell the whole company and return all proceeds to shareholders.
    4. Accept a takeover offer, sell Mt Peake and TNG then holds significant sums of cash.

I think we can rule out option 2 on the basis that if management intended to take it through to production on our own, then we would want the exploration assets in the same company so that Mt Peake could bankroll future exploration.

I think option 4 is also not likely - we could just sell the Mt Peake tenement off under the current structure.
    Options 1 or 3 are likely. However, the fact that they are undertaking the demerger says to me that any major cornerstone investor is only interested in Mt Peake OR management feel that a major cornerstone investor would be receiving a share of the other assets for nothing (the latest presentation indicated that this may be the case and it would also still indicate that the cornerstone investor(s) are only really interested in Mt Peake).

Mt Peake being segregated out into its own company is perfect for option 3, although I personally feel that option 1 is the greater probability at the moment. In any event, I am personally leaning towards only options 1 and 3 now.

Raised my $500 buy on Friday and got 3,000 more shares filled at 17c. It's pennies compared to what I accumulated between 4c and 12c, but fingers crossed it will all count later!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.