AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Hey Red, don't get off ya high Horse there matey, just from a...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Hey Red, don't get off ya high Horse there matey, just from a perspective whats legal and what's not, as a Corporate Entity the BoD of Australian Mines would have committed hary kary by agreeing to anything so mundane, don't get me wrong I am not saying it doesn't happen and you stated you weren't in the top twenty those types of shenanigans are usually played out by those at the top in other words the big money people with clout, here's you and four other small retail holders trying to put yourselves front and centre to help others in front of people who are running a 100 million dollar company, c'mon mate think about it, and when you do you will realise incessant such a good idea.

In respect to what I am doing is I have already advised many here that they have legal pathways and opportunities in front of them if they reallyvwantedvto pursue those avenues, I have also started the process of bringing together the required numbers to force the Board into a position of mediation and have taken those avenues through the appropriate channels by utilising the correct procedures maybe you should buy some shares and jump on board to help shareholders the correct way, it tends to work better than riding in with the magnificent 5 anyway Red that's what I am doing, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.