AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

JBT.You guys can throw stones as far as you want, put untruth...

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    JBT.
    You guys can throw stones as far as you want, put untruth and spin on what I say and inject assumptions as you will.

BUT, The reality is this, I was a lone unhappy investor in a hostile environment with other very unhappy investor's, there were no secret 5 society members, that is preposterous, I never said that.
    My request was with integrity, It was an attempt to get someone with vested interest into the inner sanctum. I threw a stone into the pond to see what ripples would eventuate. There is nothing bad in that, its called fishing.
    Sometimes you have to think on your feet and that was what I was doing, I did not walk into the meeting with a secret 5 behind me.

The reality is that the board were fully intent on closing the meeting asap, they did not want to be there right from the beginning and that is a fact, evidenced by their actions, attitude and lack of preparation.
    They did everything to close down question time and we investors refused them a leave pass on that.
    I was the person that challenged the misinformation most, I did not let them get away with much at all because when I climb in, I don't stop.
    I did have some support.

The blatant misinformation being spun was unpalatable to me.
    Just imagine this, Ben was telling us that Sconi was a COBALT mine with nickel, that the technology was 3.3.3 battery composition in future. I believe he was saying this because it made the numbers look better because of metal pricing. 8.1.1 did not fit the financial narrative.
    The presentation by Ben was abysmal in my opinion, (Worse than the London Presentation) I will not go into the meeting because the details are comprehensively covered in this post below after the meeting.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/agm.5082910/page-335?post_id=41561545

JB you are correct in that there were some very unhappy shareholders, that that shareholder base was mostly apathetic and accepting at the time. There was a cheer squad and its only very recently that shareholders are waking up, 3 years later.

You guys can laugh all you want, I tried as best I could at the time, My intent was to effect change and improve the chances of all shareholders. To change the board, hold them accountable or at least affect more favorable treatment for shareholders.
    If I could save, help or at least mitigate some financial damage to a small investor, my effort was worth everything, I continue to this day. No regrets.

Now with regards your attempt to get real change in the BOD.
    I sincerely back you on this, I truly hope you are successful in getting a new more professional, more competent BOD's
    I HOPE you get the support you need with the shareholder base, I think they are waking up, realizing their predicament and the futility of supporting the BOD.
    I truly believe that this board is toxic, and the battery industry knows, They will not put money down with this board in charge. (Evidenced to date)
    Regards financing else where, its a pipe dream because they cannot find anyone willing to put down sufficient equity and guarantee to service the loans.
    Its a matter of trust

I believe that the few announcements we get are very light on detail because they do not want to expose themselves.
    I also believe that the professional international gorillas in SK and LG see through the board, this is why they do not put money down.

This post is all my opinion, is not financial advice.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.243K 655.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 15246053 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1439734 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.