AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Red,"you guys can throw stones as far as you want, put untruth...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Red,

"you guys can throw stones as far as you want, put untruth and spin on what I say and inject assumptions as you will.

Nobody has put any spin on anything the question was raised about being close to the board in respect to one of your posts that contained the following paragraph.

"I was the person that proposed that a delegation of 5 top shareholders sign a full non disclosure document in order to get access to the information required to determined the truth, reason being that we don't trust them(BoD), and we told them so".

These are you words Red not mine no spin, no untruths, no assumptions as you think.

Maybe if you would it with an open an unbiased mind you'll understand that what you were asking the Management and Directors of a 100million dollar company to give you or others an open ticket to prove or disprove whether they are Honest and running a Public Company within the perimeters of a Corporate Structured Company that must adhere to the rules and regulations of both the ASX and ASIC.

So as I have previously stated and asked who were the others involved, because for anyone to actually think that a Board of any Company would commit suicide by doing what you asked and all because you never trusted them and actually told them so in the hope to get information relating to the directors is really comical to say the least.

I fully understand what you wanted in respect in trying to help many other shareholders and commend you for that but what you should have done was to force the issue's through the appropriate legal channels way back then to get the outcomes you wanted, that way everything would be out in the open and maybe just maybe Australian Mines may have a different board at this time, all I can see from an unbiased point is that they were forced to shut up shop of the back of some share holder requests that were never going to be put in place and could never given the legal ramifications of they did.

As I said Red there are legal channels one or many shareholders can take, if you rrally want justice and see the Company move forward in the right direction for others then jump on board you know it doesn't take much, because the only way to acheive anything is through the correct legal channels as you have mentioned also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.