AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Ann: R&D tax rebate boosts cash reserves, page-33

1. 15,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    Nice to get two contrarian ideas in a row. Not for one second will you get day traders out of this if you do a ten for 1 consolidation. The only way to get them out, and let's face it, they are part of the trading landscape and need to have some fun, is to get management delivering on their promises and producing the goods. Plain and simple really.

The side games with traders will always be that as someone mentioned. I wish I was a trader who could play with a million shares of AUZ. We have seek the 1.4 to 1.7 show enough times already for some out there to make a nice return. That's what I would like to do in the future however I will settle for 3.5c from Santa.

CLQ is a very good comparison, similar but AUZ is discounted by a major factor as AUZ is only into digging holes.

Once they clear a few obstacles, the course will be much clearer. A re-rating will inevitably occur and maybe my stocking will be filled. Hopefully not by Bruce my neighbour who looks terrible in tights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.286K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2675446 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5635057 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.