ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I personally think that this extended timeline really reflects on the valuations management has for Zantrene.

To think, before the new current and potential value discoveries we've had with Zantrene, that Race would have been actively pursuing BP at this time for a potential sale.

I feel the reason we have not seen too many figures from management on transaction values and future revenue potential would be because...

1) If management were to be presenting figures that were only realistic for the data they have now. It would set BP up to come in for a low-ball swoop as possibly a lot of shareholders would think that is the best we could get.

2) If management were to be presenting future values that were too high and did not make sense for the data that we have, then it could turn BP off trying to make a move altogether (when we could be having a bidding-war take place).

And let's face it, Race doesn't want to be caught on the receiving end of one of these...https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4173/4173580-bd3a3d685fbb0913100582bae7144957.jpg

All IMO, DYOR, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.