RAC 1.78% $1.43 race oncology ltd

Hi Dr T @Davisite,Welcome back to having some official influence...

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2466
    Hi Dr T @Davisite,

Welcome back to having some official influence on the RAC team.

I posted my thoughts after the Melbourne briefing thinking the message was positive and a definite plan was afoot with minimal to no dilution. Towards the end of the session, a lot was made of how DCB and Mary had regular communication with you. They implied you were fully briefed on the strategy. When I replay this in my head it could have been interpreted that they had your support, when in fact the opposite may have been the case.

So, I am now a little curious about a few of things:
    Appreciate if you cannot or don't want answer some of these things, or are they for future release. Just say so...

DCB indicated the strategy was only slightly altered to the original...
    Do you agree with that statement?

DCB advised RAC didn't have the Bisantrene Package in a manner BP can understand.
    Mentioned a phrase "This is the Way" Big Pharma work and best to package in a way they understand.
    DCB mentioned one BP say "This is the way we would do it"
    I appreciate BPs are not agile and therefore following a BP model may not be suitable for RAC.
    However, there is some logic to the reasoning, but was it appropriate for RAC and it SHs?
    Will it impact future discussions?

The CoH agreement was resolved by a 3 day face to face.
    In my experience, face to face is always quicker than over keyboard.
    Did SHs get the best, or close to the best, deal they could have?

DCB mentioned several times his discussions with Big Pharma citing calls with BMS.
    DCB selling a partnership next week, month or year.
    Are the BP communications material, or was it hopeful?
    I appreciate someone from RAC needs to now have these conversations again.
    Who will RAC now appoint to have those conversations and secure the partnerships?

Will we see another road show to explain all of this to your loyal shareholders?

When will we next see an Hawaiian shirt?

Good Health and Good Luck to all SHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.