RAC 1.07% $1.42 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Board and Management Team Changes, page-124

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Further, rhetorical thoughts of mine:

1. Dr T is a consultant only, can we be confident that the board will follow his recommendations? They obviously didn't regarding the latest strategy update.
    2. How long will it take for a review of the strategy to occur, and update the market, SH are now in limbo until this occurs?
    3. What damage has this DCB fiasco done to contacts that are allegedly 'in discussion' if you can give any weight to that statement now and whether there/are discussions that could materialise "tomorrow, next week or next month"?
    4. Why resign immediately with no comment, what has transpired within the last 24 hours?
    5. This only adds to the confusion for me for Dr T's resignation. Further DCB and Danny Sharp appointments turned out to be a waste of resources, time and disruption to the process - are we going to be even more delayed?

I'm despondent, RAC's strategy has become so unclear for me, having fully supported the SPP and averaging down for years supporting the company I don't understand how we got here - it seems like a lot of lip service. I'm a seller today to limit further losses until there is a clear path forward.

Bullish on the Bisantrene, bearish on management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.015(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.41 $80.48K 56.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 541 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 5216 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.