CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    Amateur hour warning!

The HC and FB folks had the benefit of “calming of the nerves” post by DT which you can assume is price sensitive given the change in sentiment it caused. The wider market didn’t have benefit of reading it. Think about it. How would you react as a common investor without the benefit of this calming post?

DT has credibility with the HC users and the market (as cornerstone investor, CSO & ED) which he has developed over the last 3 years. So market will weigh that and give some breathing time to unveil another revised strategy - I hope they don’t call it that but it may still be a version 1.1 nonetheless. How the market perceives that will be telling.

I am assuming that by now most of the big holders are on HC or FB…including Merchant and their various holdings (we know they are on HC) but excludes may be JC? So to an extent DT’s posts/ collective HC/ FB herd/ group sentiment may sway the SP.

If there was a tunnel vision, endowment effect or what have you, today must have been a reality check. But with DT around, Authority bias and Liking bias may still continue to be in play. Luckily the end of year tax loss season is behind us. Just hope we have seen the worst of it.

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.