RAC 3.03% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Must be nice to have a certain amount of shares where you can...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2461
    Must be nice to have a certain amount of shares where you can influence such decisions and speak for the rest of shareholders without a vote.

Finally starting to gain some awareness & traction with discussions & a little bit of pressure from the big fish and Mary folds. Weak

I have little confidence in current team outside of Peter smith to drive a deal. The rest just don’t have that resume or CV of bringing drugs to market or strong transactions. Nor do we ever see any evidence of relationships. Appears to be a sit and wait by the phone type of situation before Damian. Then it moved to packaging it, flitting pipelines, and all the detail that goes with it.. Oh well, back to starting FTO pre-clinical’s & investigator lead trials that don’t cost us a cent. Gotta save them pennies when it’s a multi billion dollar drug.

It’s a shame DCB was made the scapegoat, and she calls that aligning with shareholders lol. Certainly doesn’t speak for me but might for a few others that want the buyback brought back, a lack of awareness, and silly little investor presentations to retail from a Sydney flat living room.

The negative I could see with current plan is the need for capital soon, however I was willing to trust it for at least 12 months and see if a partnership or else addressed that. It is interesting talk about preserving capital is now the focus, cough..buyback.. cough. Who had the foresight here?

in saying that, if I wasn’t happy with current direction & had 16m shares, I’d probably rally my insto mates to spill the board and make it look like they nicely invited me back as well. Smart move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.