CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Wow Guys!

I was just flicking through today’s ASX ANNs & came across this one.

This is a very positive & significant announcement for you all. Congratulations

Just from a nursing perspective (and I hope this is helpful information) not only to be able to be given via a peripheral IV cannula, but a lot of oncology patients are treated via infusers at home now, which run over a period of time continuously via a PICC line (which is still classed a CVC, but inserted peripherally & the tip sits in the large veins above the heart, same as central line). The reason being is they last longer than a cannula & less likely to be dislodged or tissue. IVCs need to be changed every 3 days, but of course if it’s just for a day infusion visit to an outpatient department, it’s inserted & removed before the patient goes home.

Far more convenient, less invasive & less infection risk than a CVC.

Some information on Infusers here:

https://www.eviq.org.au/getmedia/fcbc56ad-49fe-4e79-95bd-ce8209a300d5/502-elastomeric-Infusion-system-Pt-info.pdf.aspx?ext=.pdf

I really don’t know if that would be relative to how Zantrene is administered (over time)? but I thought you might find this interesting & certainly gives far more convenience & options for Oncologists & patients receiving chemo in the home. Biotech investing is such a process & takes a lot of patience, it’s great to get good news & I hope that is reflected in your SP today.

Well done RAC & GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.