RAC 4.92% $1.74 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race executes Israel AML Phase 2 Trial Contract, page-32

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    @RaceOncology a couple of questions, apologies in advance if they are as a result of my ignorance of information you have already provided...

1) Is the ratio of the components in FluCloXan fixed, or will this be determined as part of the Phase 1b dose escalation (i.e. escalating each component individually)? If it's a fixed ratio, assuming that the toxicity will be caused by one drug reaching its limit first, does that mean the other two drugs in the mix would potentially be under-dosed? Or was an 'optimal' ratio that out-performed others determined as part of the pre-clinical work at MD Anderson, such that maximising the tolerable dose of each component would not provide the best outcome?

2) If I'm reading the announcement correctly, patients will be dosed over 4 consecutive days. How was this period determined? Obviously it is less than the 7 days of the previous single-agent trial at Sheba, and seems to go against 'dosing for longer' that would be preferred for FTO inhibition and maximising the potential effect of Bisantrene. I understand that this trial is not targeted specifically towards FTO of course.

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
-0.090(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $299.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.82 $1.74 $109.1K 61.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2120 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.