RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race investor briefing & updated presentation, page-19

1. 978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11083
    Haha it's a good question and I'm not sure exactly. Without having more specific information, I can't really comment with any authority and as such, this is merely just for discussion.

The City of Hope demonstrated that bisantrene was effective at sensitizing AML cells to other therapies, so I just assume future programs will include things like this where possible.

I've based my assumptions off what I know - an FTO inhibitor works better in combination, FTO causes resistance to radiotherapy, and radiotherapy is worth bank $$. When I saw the term safety used, it threw me a bit and made me lean towards radiotherapy as a synergy partner.

Radiotherapy can be used in many ways for lung cancer like before and after surgery, during and with chemo, after surgery, metastasis, and as a primary treatment. I'm finding conflicting data but drugs commonly used could be alkylating agents, TKI treatments, or something else. They all come with their inherent risks or side effects.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3151/3151350-a4ba8cc02cc61f8cb525eef384dd9cc6.jpg

And so, I'm assuming 'safety' refers to a first-line treatment for patients who are receiving radiation therapy who also overexpress FTO. I don't think I have found a study yet that has shown an association between lung cancer prognosis and high concentrations of m6A (either low FTO or high writers [METTL3/METTL14]), which is encouraging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $647.3K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 5654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.