RAC 11.5% $1.75 race oncology ltd

There ae a lot of big assumptions in this current wave of...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    There ae a lot of big assumptions in this current wave of opinions (or are they facts? that's certainly the way they seem to be written) you are putting forward.

IMO, whilst conflict will always weigh heavily on peoples minds, it's probably a little insulting to suggest scientists suddenly become unable to do their jobs. Would you say that about other Hospital based medical professionals in such an environment? Doctors? Nurses?

Were they in a hot zone, I'd assume all none vital work would be postponed or moved to different locations. But Israel is a big place, and I have no idea of RAC trial proximity to current affected areas, so I can't talk about this in as such an assured way as you do.

And when it comes to the Israeli trials, forgive me if I put more weight behind RAC's senior scientist, the bloke that oversees our clinical strategy (and is most likely in continuous contact with the team on the ground in Israel, who I would think are updating based on actual experience), rather than taking the word of a random bloke in Australia that has no clue about the actual situation in Israel, the proposed trial site(s) or their geographical position, or the mental state of those carrying out the trials.

Also, my understanding is COH is in California, not Israel. But that might just be my ignorance.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.180(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $296.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.80 $1.58 $772.4K 450.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2354 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.75
  Change
0.180 ( 11.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.60 $1.80 $1.58 22024
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.