RAC 7.67% $1.87 race oncology ltd

Like many of you and the market, I was shocked to learn that Dr...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Like many of you and the market, I was shocked to learn that Dr Daniel Tillett has resigned from RAC.As Dr T said " serious differences with some members of BOD..." yes indeed, internal politics can be brutal and devastating, I guessed that more than anyone else DrT does not want to see RAC being destroyed by internal board fights, hence DrT has decided to resign in the best interest of share holders and knowing that RAC now has the best team to go all the way.

Knowing of Dr T since 2016 , I personally do not think this is the end of Dr T's involvement with RAC,He is a long way from finished with it.

I am still have full confidence in Dr T as a biggest share holder of RAC. He will contribute positively as a important share holder and more than capable to hold New BOD accountable for their performance and strategies.

A blessing in disguise, now and in the next few days, this event is flushing the weak hands out and BG shares will also be gone quicker. As DrT confirmed in FB .." there is a lot of great news to look forward to over the incoming months..."

At the of the day, we are investigating in the potential of Zantrene and it is looking really promising as ever.
    I am so grateful to DrT for what he has done so far for RAC and wish him a best of luck.

IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.155(7.67%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $1.86 $706.9K 357.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2637 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.