RAC 1.75% $1.68 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Leadership Changes, page-223

1. 1,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Apologies if I’m repeating some views here as I was busy yesterday and
    when I started watching all the trolls appearing out of the woodwork I turned my phone off, although I was keeping up to date with the SP action
    For what it’s worth I was completely wrong footed by the departure of Dr T. Although he has been very quiet on social media lately I wasn’t sure if the new CEO had flexed his muscle to tone down his broadcasting of timelines etc as some retail were quick to question this in no uncertain terms. I will be always grateful to Dr T for all the work he put in and for being genuinely retail friendly As a company I would doubt this would be repeated
    He has stated he won’t be selling any of his shares and as an insider who has continually said good news is coming I have no reason to doubt him. Why would you if you expected your money to increase dramatically in the future
    One of the positives of the SP action yesterday was I believe BG would be almost completely off the register if not totally gone. I was looking at the selling into the close but nothing materialized and actually finished near the highs of the day which was encouraging
    I would imagine along with BG that retail were the vast sellers on the day and institutional investors were picking up the cheap shares on offer
    As for the prospects of the company itself I don’t believe this will make any difference to the future prosperity and could shorten the timeline by concentrating more on the cardio side which has a shorter timeline
    One thing for certain is no one is getting hold of my shares in the near future
    gltas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
-0.030(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.73 $1.68 $119.9K 70.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3012 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 6382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.