RAC 0.00% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Leadership Changes, page-360

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Whilst I am forever optimistic on Race , I do need to be pragmatic here.

Looking at the announcement, there are couple of things that concern me.

1) "I have full faith that our CEO Damian and the Race clinical and preclinical teams have the capability, skill, and drive to ensure Race’s success" : He clearly didn't want to mention the Race Board/Management team here. Why ? It suggest that he had beef with not only JC perhaps more than a few members of the board ? Why? Surely if it was FTO vs Cardio , he could have convinced the board to split the company or spinoff the FTO .

2)" I have no current intentions of selling any of my stock" : He very specifically says the word Currently . Which means that he does not think he will continue to hold his entire position. What does that mean.

@johndprent mentions section 249D , "A section 249D notice allows a shareholder or shareholders with at least 5% of a company’s share capital to force the company to call a general meeting to vote on resolutions proposed in the notice." Why didn't Dr T exercise this option and let the shareholders decide the best next course for the company. For someone who holds a significant portion of his wealth in Race , I would rather be behind the wall than on the other side of it.

Unfortunately these events have worried me quite a bit , the drug is amazing but my worry is that Race Management might screw this up. We have seen in the history of Zantrene that bad choices lead to this drug being lost , hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Those holders with substantial positions , are you trying to get more information from DCB on what necessitated Dr T's departure from the board ?

Also would Dr T be bound by an NDA on what is happening behind the wall in Race ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.66 $85.03K 50.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21581 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 4979 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.