RAC 0.64% $1.58 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Leadership Changes, page-546

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    well, if it’s going to impact strategy and ultimately our investment decision I hope they get over their differences and communicate the issue or becomes apparent through an upcoming announcement.

we’ve got a lot on the table at the moment, 100 cancer study, FTO, cardio and the traditional aml / emd ‘stuff’. I think put simply, the company is not big enough to maximize shareholder value at the moment. The clinical pipeline is big but it needs to be executed on several fronts, ccRCC, skin cancer etc have gone quiet for time being. (Unless I’ve missed something)

Not cross promoting, but IMU has got more confidence from the amount of development they have in the clinic and it reflects in the market cap. We could arguably have a far larger pipeline, so let’s get it.

what are we doing? Is it all cardio now? Is FTO dropped? Will 100 cancer study change strategy? It’s hard to know our focus at the moment IMO. If we had a much larger team id probably think we’re chasing it all but hard to think that at the moment. Holding pattern for time being until we get new formula too.

with EMD we’re looking to change the way clinicians diagnose cancer. It’s a change in mindset, on a national scale. Multiple times over. This size of this effort cannot be understated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.010(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $270.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.57 $108.5K 68.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3570 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 6010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.