RAC 7.67% $1.87 race oncology ltd

Thanks mate. Here are a few of my notes (if I recall anything...

1. 6,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1652
    Thanks mate. Here are a few of my notes (if I recall anything else worth sharing I will):

- The phase 1a/b trial will also collect FTO data. This will then drive the phase 2 trials where again FTO data will be collected. Hence the funding of the trials (first without and later with options) will accomplish both cardio protection and FTO objectives.

- The Dan Dominissini data may never come. Dan apparently has been promoted from his role where he was collecting diagnostics data for us (among other things he did) to a senior admin role so he likely no longer works on the FTO diagnostic markers. We may never get any return on our investment for his engagement. Also if we got it, it may not be very useful given that would be based on RC110 and may not fully translate to RC220. So we may need to repeat the process of identifying FTO markers and come up with a CDx?

- SHs seem to be more comfortable with Pete and they were with DCB (hindsight, yes, I know).

- Pete seems confident that we could do a China licensing deal and not necessarily have to first price the drug in the USA (like most think) to get the max value for Bisantrene.

- Pete is working more than 2 days a week and engaged in the preclinical/ clinical discussions with the team. Clearly he has the chops for it, has understanding how critical the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) process is and is keen to get right the first time. He has also been around the industry long enough to see some failures at various stages, which IMO is a good thing.

- There is a general level discontentment about the money wasted since the SPP, but overall the focus is on moving ahead.

(It was good to meet a number of SHs and all the mgmt and staff. Looking forward to next time hopefully in better sentiment)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.155(7.67%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $1.86 $706.9K 357.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2637 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.