RAC 3.14% $1.48 race oncology ltd

I was at the AGM, here are my observations, not about the...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    I was at the AGM, here are my observations, not about the content as everyone can see the video for that, rather about impressions from talking to RAC people & other SHrs

- estimate about 40 SHrs present plus around 12 RAC (board, mgt, staff)
    - spoke with Pete, Michelle, Phil, Mary, Daniel, Sophia plus a bunch of fellow SHrs
    - the interaction between directors, and management was positive, collaborative & no sign of any issues. Ditto other RAC personnel. Everyone seems to marching to the sound of the same drum.
    -Pete is really v impressive in person. Sharp as a tack, smart as a fox, knows his stuff. His experience is relevant & valuable. He also has a personality & sense of humour that doesn't show up on the screen. We are very fortunate to have this guy on the team & he & Dr T seem to have very complimentary skills.
    - Michelle is very personable, less nerdy than she appears on screen. very easy to talk to and happy to share info & insights freely. Clearly very smart & experienced in dealing with pharma & drugs in development
    - conversations with other RAC people implied they are glad to have the past few months behind them and are clearly onboard with the strategy & keen to get on with it.
    - my view is this is a first class team, they seem unified & believe in the potential of Bisantrene.
    - other SHrs I spoke to were much more confident than they were a few weeks ago, and most seemed to think RAC is in the best position to succeed than it ever has.

- so my overall impression was that the 'vibe' was very very good & I left the meeting with a strong feeling of confidence in RACs future. Now we just need the team to deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.045(3.14%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.48 $1.41 $74.60K 51.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6944 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 3096 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.47
  Change
0.045 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.41 $1.48 $1.41 21844
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.