RAC 0.00% $1.61 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Oncology Share Purchase Plan Opens, page-294

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    TBH the whole Daniel Tillett on Hot Copper argument is becoming tiresome.

I think there are over 2,000 companies on the asx, how many are actively on HC? An unknown amount, I would assume most post under aliases.

We have RAC, a company that answers as many questions as they can honestly and openly, not pumping the stock, just providing the average investor with information that can hopefully lead to better investment outcomes.

Daniel has a conundrum, post openly and honestly to satisfy the appetite for questions that we all have or keep quiet and let us wonder about announcements and what they mean. He's clearly in a no win situation. To the likes of @slick & @ralom etc, there is a new way of thinking, a new way of investing and a new way of involvement, if you don't like it, bugger off to another thread.

As an investor my eyes are wide open and I love the ability to interact with a highly intelligent individual who has my best interests front and centre.

When the bomb does hit, all those that have missed perhaps the best Australian biotech story, you can suck lemons.

The ride has been incredible so far and the knowledge gained invaluable.

DYOR (Re read Mondays announcement, it was quite incredible)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $273.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.60 $207.2K 127.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 25510 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.