RAC 1.82% $1.62 race oncology ltd

@RaceOncologyDr.T, just making a few points (some repeat) based...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    @RaceOncology

Dr.T, just making a few points (some repeat) based on my thoughts and experience trying to participate in the SPP which may be shared by others. The ask is to give at least 2-3 weeks time before closing the SPP or scaling back people who has transferred late according to Race but within the closing date.

- After selling other shares the money comes to the brokerage after T+2 days
    - Next transfer the funds to the linked bank account, another days
    - Transfer from that account to another bank to invest via a linked SMSF account, 2 days
    - In the mean time I have booked an appointment with my financial advisor (as suggested by the SPP booklet) for next week (earliest available appointment)
    - To receive advice, deliberate and execute plan, 2 days

That’s roughly 2 weeks from the SPP announcement on Tuesday.

Others may be re-financing their properties, taking personal loans, trying to convince a family member/ friend to loan them funds (and they in turn may have to sell stuff or arrange for finance), or sell overseas investments which may take longer etc.,.

I don’t intend for the above to be accurate or complete but just painting a quick picture for you, not that you would expect people to have $30K lying around.

I hope Race considers the time it takes to arrange funds even for the most loyal LTSH. The ask is to kindly keep the SPP open and grant the highest possible number of shares to investors as we are moving mountains to participate and also buy on open market beyond the SPP limit. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.