RAC 3.08% $1.68 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Oncology Share Purchase Plan Opens, page-340

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    My two cents: don’t buy into “the bots, instos and ex management are manipulating the price”

it is fair to ask: did we turn down an instos investor to do the SPP or was it the only choice?

There are plenty of “instos” that do buy and hold bio- tech companies. Having such an investor on the register would be good for RAC.

Believing all/most brokers, traders, investment bankers instos are crooks isn’t comfortable for me. It has Trumpian tones of don’t trust the system, you can only trust me…

The general price impact from Small cap insto investors if they are successful and having positive funds flow is very positive.

This is the small cap (insto) fund managers modus operandi: find small companies that you believe have good fundamental value creation. Sell that idea to fund investors, take their cash, buy illiquid small cap stocks preferably at ever increasing prices, making your fund returns look strong. The marketing team uses this to raise more money that again gets ploughed into the illiquid stocks pushing prices up …repeat repeat repeat. If enough of the stocks fundamental value comes through this is sustainable. If a few stocks fail, funds flow out, they become sellers of all names, prices go down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
0.050(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $285.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.65 $1.75 $1.64 $210.4K 125.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.