RAC 6.80% $1.89 race oncology ltd

From a recent Dr T comment:"...BG sold 4 million shares at 30c...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    From a recent Dr T comment:
    "...BG sold 4 million shares at 30c each..."
    An insider would never make such a deal - any insider knows RAC's value to be much higher than 30c (and if not please sell me your heads lol).
    All the media reports labelling BG as an insider who is currently selling are false and do nothing but harm RAC's image.

Based on broker data and his selling pattern, it seems that he is selling:
    • more if the share price is >$3.45
    • less to no selling if share price is <$3.25
    Some say he doesn't care about money and yet his trading behaviour is indicative of someone who does care; it's also his way of showing he can control RAC's SP

I've wondered why he isn't interested in a block trade either? lots of people speculate that people haven't approached him to complete a block trade.
    Let me tell you something, he has either said no or never responded to those messages. Needless to say, BG has an agenda.
    Whether it's because he's egotistical or petty is unconfirmed.
    The fact is since Dr T came on board, RAC's value has grown hundreds of 100s of %. Consequently making BG millions of dollars in the process.

Furthermore, may I borrow a few wise words from @Kron00
    "..Oh and he has an ego and is watching someone else successfully progress a company he started and couldn't, with no inside knowledge or control... "

In this situation, I cannot help myself but feel overwhelmingly annoyed at his behaviour and how it's stunted the SP.
    I would be very careful to invest in any share he is invested in.
    But with the bad, you get the good = ongoing (9 months+) accumulation at low levels for a company that is immensely undervalued (phase 2/3 asset people).

Luckily we have a formidable team at the helm steering RAC going full steam forward.
    I have participated in the SPP to support this very unique way of CR (sharing wealth from large holders to many small holders) for which I am very grateful. Many will dislike the timing of the raise due to the breakout potential seen on Monday following the heart safety news but in actuality, it was a gift as it allowed us to buy with a 10% discount post Trading Halt with an even more derisked position.

RAC is flat out, focusing to build our IP and fundamentals and this is a good way to counter any negativity towards RAC.
    At the same time bringing the RAC house onto the market for Big Pharma as quickly as possible in the best possible SHAPE ready to negotiate the best outcome for all holders.

The SPP is not a step backwards but actually a moving walkway (accelerates the speed of a buyout).
    The recently discovered cardioprotection properties of Zantrene actually makes us more in demand.
    We are now looking at FIC BIC status for 2 completely novel markets within the same molecule.

Thank god RAC anns are not cardiotoxic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.