RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

I think this SPP is going to prove a great initiative on the...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I think this SPP is going to prove a great initiative on the part of our management and will close well over-subscribed - and just by every day retail shareholders like us! Unlike buying shares on market - I actually feel I'm making a contribution to the cause - a little more 'ownership'. Assuming SPP closes fully subscribed - how should RACE structure their allocations if aim is to favour committed long term holders? I read last night a quote along the lines that companies get the shareholders they deserve. In terms of identifying commitment perhaps they might prioritise length of holding, or holding size. However the process would need to be reasonably straight forward and objective. It will be interesting to see how our managers go about it. Personally I really do hope they are fully allocated even if it does mean getting my allocation cut back. It would be a really positive sign. Selfishly I am hoping they favour longer term holders but if relatively new holders swear to stick around I'm ok with that too!! Hopefully it will be like certain other rights issues and SPPs where I look back and realise I probably wouldn't have increased my holding without that prompting - one currently at 1x, another at 3x and another at 5x.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.