RAC 2.58% $1.89 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race raises $29.7 million in oversubscribed SPP, page-208

1. 1,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Can I say congratulations Dr T.

I actually had serious doubts we would make the full allocation, but your trust in holders was well deserved. I was very tempted to participate, but I would've had to flip them immediately(borrowed funds), which I felt would've been better for a long term holder to have.

@Smouldering, I see your point regarding the lack of respect to traders. I personally have nothing against them, but as a company man, and how Dr T invests, you can see he doesn't find much use for them as a shareholder.

The one thing about your point regarding not being in it for management is that you bought in with the current management in place. Nothing has changed with how they are now, to then. To be honest, the science wouldn't be with us now if it were not for Dr T(and BG). So the reality is you can't have one without the other. Dr T was the one that saw the nuances in the historical data to question and change the direction of the company to what it is now.

if there were people that sold other shares to buy into this SPP, Dr T stated invest only what you can afford(hence why I didn't participate). The risk of scale back was always on the cards, just like the company took the risk to believe in the retail holders. If we were short, it would've been on the company. No one should blame anyone except their own hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
-0.050(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $313.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $591.8K 314.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11819 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 6846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.